Below are resources compiled in one place for new State Rehabilitation Council members:
- 2019 Guidebook for SRC Chairs, Members, and Administrators
NCSRC Compiled Guidelines for SRCs
- Glossary of Terms and Acronyms
Listing of terms and acronyms used by the State Rehabilitation Council
- How to Hit the Ground Running
Information to know to get up to speed quick.
- Jobs for Independence Presentation General Information
An explanation about the Jobs for Independence Program.
- Linking Learning to Careers
Linking Learning to Careers Project Description.
- Linking Learning to Careers Overview for VTSRC
Linking Learning to Careers Information.
- Member Travel Reimbursement
To reimburse Council members for attending meetings.
- SRC Orientation Generic Information
A generic orientation to State Rehabilitation Councils.
- SRC Policy and Procedures Committee Overview
Information about the Policy and Procedures Committee.
- State Rehabilitation Council Bylaws
- Vocational Rehabilitation Orientation
An overview of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Video: History of Vocational Rehabilitation
Historical context and overview of the first 100 years of national programming.