Below are useful resources for State Rehabilitation Council members:
Structure and Bylaws
- 2019 Guidebook for SRC Chairs, Members, and Administrators
NCSRC Compiled Guidelines for SRCs
- State Rehabilitation Council Bylaws
- SRC Orientation Generic Information
A generic orientation to State Rehabilitation Councils.
- How to Hit the Ground Running
Information to know to get up to speed quick.
- 2020 Needs Assessment
Developed jointly by the SRC and VocRehab Vermont every three years to guide our collective work.
- Jobs for Independence Presentation General Information
An explanation about the Jobs for Independence Program.
- Linking Learning to Careers
Linking Learning to Careers Project Description.
- Linking Learning to Careers Overview for VTSRC
Linking Learning to Careers Information.
- SRC Policy and Procedures Committee Overview
Information about the Policy and Procedures Committee.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Orientation
An overview of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Video: History of Vocational Rehabilitation
Historical context and overview of the first 100 years of national programming.
Glossary and Acronyms
- Guide to Commonly Used Acronyms
Two page reference sheet of acronyms
- Glossary of Terms
Comprehensive glossary of terms used by the State Rehabilitation Council
Open Meeting Laws
- A Guide to Open Meetings
Guidebook on open meeting laws published by Vermont Secretary of State.
- Video: Open Meeting Law
Training on Vermont's open meeting laws by Secretary of State Jim Condos.
Simplified guide to Robert's Rules of Order.
- Cheat Sheet
Reference sheet on using Robert's Rules in meetings.
- Member Reimbursement
Process and form for council member reimbursement for meeting attendance.